- Control flight attendants to abide by the rules;
- Carry out immigration-related procedures for professionals on business trips, studying abroad;
- Warehouse management, distribute labor tools uniforms to flight attendants;
- Receive and update flight attendants‘ flight aspirations and flight schedules; Coordinate with planning department to perform flight missions;
- Evaluate training programs quality, participate in developing training programs to improve service quality;
- Manage personnel records, training records of flight attendants and related work;
- Coordinate with human resources to implement policies: wages, bonuses, labor protection, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, insurance accident…;
- Coordinate in annual health checks for flight attendants;
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by Managers.
- University degree, major in Administration, Economics, Administration ...
- At least 1 year of Office Administration experience.
- Have a minimum English certificate of 500 TOEIC.
- Prefer candidates with experience in management in the aviation industry.
- Proficient in office. Able to work under pressure and work overtime.